View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 07:33 PM

Earlier this year I was in Austria with my wife. As it was winter with cold weather I managed to persuade her to try the sauna in the hotel to warm us up. She had taken her swimming costume to the spa changing room, but before going in to change I informed her that the Austrian way was no more than a towel! She was a bit surprised, but went along with it. I had previous experience of German saunas during business trips, but we had not been together previously in such a sauna.

There were different changing rooms for men and women, with towels and spa shoes available. After undressing I wrapped a towel around myself and walked through to the spa, which had a quiet room with beds and soft music playing. Through another door were showers, a cold pool and steam and sauna rooms. My wife then appeared with just a towel around her. I took this as a cue to take off my towel and shower. The showers were open, but as we were the only people around my wife dropped her towel and showered.

We then entered the sauna, finding two ladies inside. One was mid 30s and the other nearer our ages (50s), both were naked and sitting on their towels. We sat on benches opposite, giving us a good view of them. The younger woman had nice medium sized tits, with a neat black bush. The older lady was chubbier with large saggy tits and a whispy blonde bush.

I had undone my towel with my naked body on view. My wife was having trouble keeping her towel in place and was showing more flesh, with her tits on show.

After a couple of minutes another guy entered the sauna. The younger woman then added water to the hot stones and proceeded to twirl her towel round her head to spread the steam; a welcome sight!

We spent an hour or so in the spa between the steam room, sauna, showers and resting on the beds. I enjoyed seeing my wife naked with the company of other women; by the end she had lost any inhibition was sitting naked in the steam room with the older lady and other guy. Perhaps helped that he was well endowed if a little older.

Later that evening we had a great fuck back in our room.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ladyton For This Useful Post: