View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:39 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Bit of an update. Managed to get my wife to get her bits out at a hotel outside of our room. First was just wearing an overcoat and I ended up taking a couple photos before we had to scurry back to our room because of other patrons.

Second time was a couple months later and much more daring. First we went to a rooftop pool area. She was wearing a light top with no bra underneath, so it was easy to just pull it up. Did some exposure there, though if anyone saw us, I'd be surprised, very dark, low light. Then we went down to the playground area, away from the patios and had some fun there. Nothing like having your wife bent over with her pants down and you're knuckle-deep into her pussy. As we were almost back to the room, I had her take her top completely off and I filmed her walking down the hall to the room topless. Needless to say, the sex was great. She was really wet after I had her stand in the window, totally naked. I hope some of the cars in the parking lot across the street looked up.

A couple days later, she was wearing just a sundress and we made a few rounds in the hotel again, but I got her into the stairwell and she put on a show for me, pulling her tits out and lifting up her skirt and playing with her pussy. You could hear her wetness. After a few minutes, she wanted some dick, so we headed back to the room. I was going to have her pull her sundress off and walk to the room completely naked, but someone came down the hall to their room just as we were going to do it. Ended up just going into our room and another round of great sex.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post: