Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:00 AM

Smile No need to apologise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Yesterday my wife and I descided to continue making a puzzle we recently started. Perhaps you all think that’s very boring, but we actually like it. At one point we only had very few pieces left to assemble, and I asked my wife if it was okay to send a picture to our friend showing him we almost finished the puzzle. It had to be a sexy pictures, of course. She agreed and opened up her blouse far enough to expose on breast. It’s the first picture below this post.

After we finished the whole puzzle I took another picture of her showing her with the completed puzzle, but I knew she would not allow me to send it since it’s in violation of her ‘one breast only’ rule. So I send it ‘by accident’, to see how she would react to it after our friend has seen her naked breasts Saturday. She was actually a little mad, or pretended to be, but that didn’t last long (at all!).

Later that evening I managed to strip her down to a white top and lace panties, while sitting on our coach, and once again send a picture to our friend with her consent. It’s in compliance with her one breast rule, but considering her reaction to the picture I send that afternoon I knew I could probably get her to agree to sending one where both nipples were exposed. And after a while she indeed allowed me to send the last picture below this post.

It seems her ‘one breast only’ rule is slowly being overcome, even if it’s very slowly. Sometimes my wife needs a gentle push in order to take the next hurdle, and me sending that pictures with her two breasts exposed ‘by accident’ might be just enough. I know this thread is quite long already, and progress is slow, so I thank you all for you patience. This is a real story though, so I can't push things any faster then they are already going... And in my opinion we are definatly making real progress!
Tim

You say “progress is slow, so I thank you all for you patience.” I suspect I am not alone in finding the real time evolution of your wife’s attitude to becoming gradually content with being exposed to yout friend - exquisitely paced! This is real life, not some fabricated set up, and clearly what we are privileged to watch is your wife’s changing attitude. Absolutely no need for apologies. Keep it up!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post: