View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:26 AM

Default The Roundabout.

I was driving through a small shopping road near were I used to live, but there had been a car accident so the main road was closed. I thought that I could get around it by turning off to my right and through some side roads. After passing the post-office, the green, then the school, and some new houses on what used to be a children’s play park, I turned left onto a now two lane road only to find that was also closed for road works.
This road used to be a single lane with a roundabout in the middle to allow two cars to pas one on ether side of it.
A group of us used to hang out on the swings in the children’s play park, two females and about four males, if anyone needed the toilet they would go to the roundabout.
When it was only me and my girlfriend at the park, if she needed to pee we would both go over to the roundabout.
The roundabout was about 20 ft across with a park type railing around it with a small gate for the grounds-man to get in. Then there was a ring on big rhododendron bushes.
To get in all you had to do was put one foot on the gate latch and up over you went, the ground was higher on the inside, then crawl or push your way though the rhododendrons into the open space in the middle about 8 ft across.
My girlfriend would drop her jeans and knickers, squat and piss, I would take my dick out and stand to pee into the bushes while watching her pee come out of her dark hairy bush.
Sometimes if she was feeling playful after she had stopped peeing she would stand turn round and bend right over to pull up her knickers and jeans giving me a great look at her bum and pussy, She could see that I liked what I saw and sometime would come and stand behind me and place her arm around my waist and take hold of my now stiff dick, one or two jerks and I would blow, she would then hold me will I peed waving my dick around. We would then leave.
She would let me watch her pee and would hold my dick and things but would not let me touch her bottom or things with her knickers down, that took years to come.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: