View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 2,320 Times in 60 Posts

My first gf did many extremely kinky things. One of my favorites to have her do was once a week we would pick a fast food restaurant and I would make her drive through the line fingering herself. The rules were that she had to have her pants completely off, she could keep her top on but she had to have her tits exposed, she had to finger herself the entire way through regardless of man or woman working, and if they asked to take a picture she had to let them.

The first time we did it we sat in the parking lot for a half an hour while she built up the courage. I was fingering her the whole time we were waiting and it built her up. We went through the line (her driving) and the first person taking money was a woman. She started laughing and took our money and left. By the time the car in front of us pulled away the majority of the restaurant staff was gathered at the front window phones in hand. My girlfriend was so embarrassed but smiled as she got extremely red. The employees were all taking pictures and I told her to step it up and give them a show. She stopped rubbing her clit and stuck four of her fingers in her pussy. As soon as she did she squirted all over the steering wheel. As she pulled away we could hear one of the employees yelling that he got it on video.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Bmw46 For This Useful Post: