View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:09 AM

Thanked 34,838 Times in 2,310 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
How about this for a thread - Birthday girls in their birthday suit! The rules are simple: All you need is a photo of a girl celebrating her birthday (such as with a cake or banners or something to show it's her birthday), and then pics of the girl in just her birthday suit. It's that simple! You don't need to post her entire set of nude photos, just a front and back pic will do if need be (although sometimes the lady in question may only have one nude photo existing - that's fine too). But I thought it would be a nice contrast having the clothed birthday girl, and then seeing what they actually look like in just their birthday suit.

To start the ball rolling, here is my contribution. Her name seems to be Andre and I found her pics a few days ago. I've not seen her here before, so I'm uploading all her pics here (hence the two clothed pics at the end), as there are only 6 nudes in total. Anyway, enjoy.
Thanks for posting pics of this beautiful woman. She is thoroughly lovely, her all natural body is a delight and her pretty face shows a real joy for life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post: