Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 06:50 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Without giving too many details, in my work place I often have many upskirt possibilities.
Yesterday I was passing by an office area, and straight out of the lift I noticed a lady sitting at her desk working. I noticed her because she was a very tall redhead, quite slender, with a very short sleeveless dress that was getting to about 3 cm (1 inch, for our American friends) below her butt. Hers was a two-piece desk, with the pieces forming a right angle, so that one piece was parallel to the aisle, and one perpendicular to it. She had a keyboard and a big monitor on each piece of the desk and she kept rotating her chair and work a bit on each. Most importantly, the piece of the desk parallel to the aisle was very narrow (literally just the room for a flat screen and keyboard) and had no cover of sort, her chair was quite low, and she was sitting with fairly open legs, so every time she turned there, I could see right between them. She had see-through tights and treated me to a long show of her tiny white knickers. All I had to do was stand by the water cooler next to the lift and pretend I was just taking a break. I also think she was at least partially shaved, because her knickers were very low and I could see no hair above them.
I just about love upskirts, and I'm looking forward to the coming warmer weather...
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post: