Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse strategies
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
AND, most importantly, is to keep the compliments flowing, especially for clothes which display her beauty to most advantage!! Your "Princess" comment is perfect. Even if she is a little hesitant to wear something, even something she has had for a while but now [for some reason?? ] now seems to reveal more, she will be more likely to wear it if she thinks you really like her in it - or mostly out of it... Same thing for going clothes shopping with her - get her to try on more daring things by saying she would look really good in it, and reinforce when she actually tries it on. If you can get a sales person to agree that it looks really good [they almost always will to get the sale] then the odds she will want to wear it go way up. All good! Her general mood will greatly affect how far you can push the envelope to try new things, but a few glasses of wine [maybe at a light lunch] before a fun and carefree afternoon of shopping is a great way to boost your chances at getting her to come home with some hot new clothes.
Yeah, compliments are very important, it drives the woman's heart. I always go to fitting room with my GF especially when she is trying low cut tops or bra. She only buys those bras that chosen by me because I told her it would intimate our relationship. Only bras that sticking out from her chest I will choose.

Misleading information equally important. Until today, my GF never know her bra gap is getting so much attention. She notices her bra gaping, but she doesn't know guys can look down her top, down into her bra so easy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post: