View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Fortunate

I'm pretty fortunate in the fact that my wife seldom, if ever, wears panties or bra. Although, she does prefer to wear skirts or dresses that hit just below her knees. When we travel, which we do a lot, she prefers a loose fitting, light weight skirt and light blowse. She also knows I like to tease others by giving them glimpses of her nakedness under her skirt. Last year we were traveling to Oregon and had pulled into a truck stop/rest area. After a brief snack and a smoke, I opened the back door of our car and sat. I called her over and began rubbing up and down the calves of her bare legs. I looked up behind her and noticed a trucker sitting in his truck, just about 30 feet away from us watching. I began raising my hands further and lifting her skirt as I stroked her thighs. She started to moan a little and pushed her crotch in towards me. I told her to watch over the top of the car for anyone coming our way. (The trucker was behind her.) I pusher her skirt up around her waist and began licking her bald pussy. She raised one leg onto the doorstep of the car, spreading herself more for my tongue job. I couldn't see the trucker but I knew he was watching, so I rolled her skirt up and spread her ass so he could see me licking her and spreading her wide open. My wife soon shuddered an orgasm and had to hold herself up by clinging to the roof and top of the car door, while I licked and held her ass wide. Her hips were bucking against me and I held her skirt up around her waist and pulled her tight with one hand and with my other hand I slipped a finger into her ass as she came.
Afterward, we then had another quick smoke and jumped in the car to leave. As I passed by the truck driver I looked up at him. He was smiling from ear to ear and gave me a thumbs up.
Once back on the road, I told my wife that a trucker had watched us. She looked over at me and smiled. All she said was, "I know." Ha! Gotta love a woman like that!
We have had some other great times such as this one. And, it's because she seldom wears any underwear. It keeps us BOTH excited!