View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:25 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I think an even more unavoidable fact and probably even more horny is that our wive's and girlfriends have certainly spent time masturbating about at least one of our friends fucking her...ever wonder which one(s) she thinks about?
Very interesting thread, good stories. But I always thought that I had a pretty decent idea of the way that other men thought; that, like me, we are almost always checking out other women whether they were off-limits or not, and instantly having lurid vivid detailed sex thoughts about them.

But I make no pretense that I understand women at all. Two things I'd be really interested in learning more about is 1) like ukgoldfish, WHO women are thinking about in their fantasies, whether they are masturbating or just having passing thoughts, and precisely WHAT vivid acts do they imagine is happening in these fantasies;

And 2) I've wondered how much women understand the depths that men are thinking about them. Sure, they've heard about how men are always thinking about sex and always checking them out and always having fantasies. But how many women REALLY comprehend that most men they know even slightly, from nice old uncles to nice teen boys, regularly imagine them, from instant passing thoughts to detailed fantasies, as pure fuck toys; picture them naked in countless positions, poses, making noises, making faces, doing so many unladylike things for their pleasure. What would women think if they got into the mind of any of us?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: