View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 11:18 AM

Thanked 1,694 Times in 81 Posts

It's some kind of roleplaying game. I am a slave, and I have to be as nude as my master wants, whenever and wherever he orders it to me

I can proudly say that I have always overcome my shyness and pleased my husband. I wear always what he wants, just like if I were his doll.

The only boundary is that we might be able to disguise my exhibitionism as non-sexual nudity:
- it's just natural, like being topless on the beach
- or I'm not aware, like when I let my neighbours see me showering trough the curtind, or when I naively display my pussy to my nephew under my nightgown for some few seconds

Topless or nudity is compulsory for me when my husband wants, and this sense of slavery is the most arousing thing on earth

During those holidays, he would write me in WhatsApp what to do: get a shower, play with the kids, go topless into the kitchen and grab me a beer, make my nephew spread sunscrean on your back and ass, apply more sunscream on your tits, come to the bathroom so that I can load into your ass...

I have been made to shown my pussy, too.

I always sleep completely nude and, despite our bedroom was on the groundfloor, he used to open wide the window and the curtains. I was wide open, too, so that my pussy was fully visible for those who were having breakfast on the garden (mostly my nephew, who was always stealing glances and staring at my naked pussy). Last day, my mother in law saw me and urged my husband to cover me with my sheets. Later on, she gave me this motherly advice: "Darling, wear some panties at night or close the curtains if you don't want your nephews and brothers in law to undergo a heart attack..."

That morning his son's sperm was still pouring out of my ass over the sheets...

It might seem a bit odd to show me to his family like that, but he is my man and I am proud to please him
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post: