Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] About my first sex
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 10:39 AM

Thanked 26,511 Times in 1,269 Posts

My GF and I had done handiwork and oral but since we both were living at parent's houses, no place for privacy, and it wasn't easy to get condoms. A friend of the family asked me to watch over his house, water plants etc., while he was on an extended trip, no problem. I was going to go to the drug store, condoms was kept behind the counter, but GF said she didn't want her 1st time with a condom, so she bought contraceptive foam.

Getting to undress each other with no rush, in privacy, was pretty hot by itself, she shot herself up with likely 3x the foam necessary. I knelt between her legs and teased her with my cock for a while, she was begging me to put it in, then she thrust her hips up and did the job herself. With all that foam it was pretty sloppy down there, but damn it felt so good. She said it hurt a little, but don't stop, from playing with her I knew she had quick orgasms, but we were going at it slowly then the took off like a rocket and we both came.

After, we just laid there hugging, when she gave me handjobs it was one and done, but this time she asked how long would it be before we could do it again. It took a little while, the second time was much slower for me, but she sure loved being f*cked. We screwed every day for 6 weeks while the guy was gone, she even craved period sex.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: