View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 05:19 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Cum where you're not supposed to

I'm sure that during our first 10-15 years together I had cum many places I wasn't supposed to. I was very active after finally getting my first pussy!
But keeping this short and simple here are the two I remember most.
I was 18 and my girl friend 16, now my wife if nearly 57 years. So no matter where or when I came it turned out right!(I was told not to mention ages before 18 but I see others have here and let's face it most of us were sexually active way before 18. Except me. I led a sheltered life in the midwest.)
I had recently got my first car, a 1949 Dodge coupe with a bench rear seat. Common in the dark ages a kid took is girlfriend to the drive-inn diner to eat then the drive-inn movie. Dollie and I were in the car teaching each other the fine art of masturbation. One thing led to another and after several dates we were fucking in that small back seat at the drive-inn movie.
Not wanting her pregnant and not knowing how long this new relationship would last, we decided I'd pull it out before I shot my wad. Yea like that would keep a fertile young girl from getting pregnant. But our game plan of pulling it out only lasted a few months at the movies. Went thru a lot of tissues then. I still don't know if I did it on purpose or couldn't get it out in time. I pumped that tight little pussy full of hot juicy semen and she loved it! I loved it! In fact I never pulled out again after that. Amazingly Dollie didn't get pregnant till we were married many months.

Number two and the most memorable was after hearing about anal sex and oral sex I just had to try it. Guys at work were trying to help me with my sex life by telling me all the facts of life. Some of this was not as easy as you may think with a new bride.
She was putting on her bright red lipstick. The kind back then they had to blot. I had been begging Dollie a long time to at least kiss my pecker. I was naked in the bathroom shaving and she walked in to get some toilet paper to blot her lips. Somehow I got her to blot them on my penis. First only on the side. But I wasn't satisfied with that. More coaxing and she stuck the head in and made a nice red ring around my prick.
When Dollie found out it didn't taste so bad and didn't kill her it was stage two of getting oral sex a few days later. Things went well until I shoved my cock too far in as I blew my load in her mouth and down her throat. Holding her by the back of her head so she couldn't pull it out may have been another factor in why she took every drop.
Yes, she'd begged and warned me not to cum in her mouth! It's not a pretty sight watching a skinny young girl puke in the toilet and turn red. Needless to say it was a very long time before Dollie gave me head again. Between us we both can tell when my prick begins to swell and throb. It's time to pull it out! It's not the semen that bothers her. it's the burst of jazz down her throat. She's always wiped up my mess and finished sucking and licking it dry ever since.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 05-28-2014 at 05:24 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: