View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:09 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 81 Posts
Default I Try to behave like a gentleman but...

Oh Boy, where to begin??!! Three occasions spring to mind immediately – all very different.

First time I can remember letting myself down was with my first serious girlfriend when I was 17. It was my first full blowjob (yes, this was long ago and we weren’t quite so precocious in those days). She had sucked my cock before but not sucked me off. On this occasion she said beforehand that she was going to suck me off, but with the proviso that I would tell her when I was about to come so she could avoid me coming in her mouth. I agreed willingly, but unfortunately my good intentions were completely dissed by my pleasure-principle. I didn’t tell her I was about to come and so shot my load in her mouth. I apologised – but then reflecting on it I realised that she hadn’t attempted to withdraw her mouth and I didn’t have my hands round her head, so she could have if she’d wanted to. It was still unfair of me not to warn her, but the truth was she willingly kept my cock in her mouth until I had finished spurting. Later I realised that she was probably as excited as I was! It wasn’t just my first full blowjob, but hers as well. It was also a lot to do with girls talking amongst themselves – her best friend had told her (I learned later) that she had sucked off her boyfriend, and had advised my girl not to let the boy come in her mouth when she did it. She went back to her friend after this and bested her by telling her that she ought to try to experience a cock spurting into her mouth as it was fantastic! Fantastic or not, on this night after I’d come in my girl’s mouth she spat into a wad of kleenex, so in fact I came in three places I shouldn’t have that night – her sweet, hot mouth, then a wad of tissues and ultimately the fire J
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Wife Scout For This Useful Post: