Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:19 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Thanks- Part 2

Part 2---

So on the bed asking to be used as said above....

One guy bent her over and they started spit roasting her to start.... I was enjoying seeing that in action, especially the guy from behind slipping his cock under her skirt... they switched and continued w/ her moaning w/ a cock in her mouth.... she then got on topo of one guy and was riding him like a true cowgirl, and she turns toward me smiling and says, "do you like watching me getting fucked?"... I just smiled back... then the other guy got behind her and they were DP'ing her pussy & ass to her delight and she was begging them to cum in her... and when they did, she told me, "oh honey, they both came and it feels so warm!!"... the ass guy went to the bathroom to clean up, and the wife was still on top of the other guy just enjoying the feeling of it all looking at me and smiling...She kissed the guy and got off kneeling on the bed and lifted her skirt for me to see what they did....

From there, it was quite a scene watching her getting fucked from all ends and smiling at me and telling me how it feels as its happening... I just kept pouring drinks for myself w/ a raging hard-on watching.. I am not stroking at all during all this, just watching...… She asked them to get a little rough w/ her, and they know how she likes it because they are "select" friends and have been there before...lol..... they were pulling her hair and force sucking her, and taking turning throwing her around the bed to each other fucking all her holes... She kept telling me how much of a sl*t she was, and how much she loves getting fucked like this.... they stood her against the wall w/ her legs spread and were taking turns fucking her from behind.. I liked seeing her like that w/ her skirt and heels spread against the wall standing and looking VERY inviting for cocks.. They both pumped a load in her like that, and it was dripping down her leg looking very sl*tty and used.... it all went on for about 2 1/2 hours, and she kept her skirt & heels on the whole time...finally they were taking turns fucking her missionary and I love seeing her high heels up in the air like that waving around w/ every thrust into her pussy...she took a pussy load from one, and sucked the other to orgasm.... she just looked at me while dribbling his sperm onto her nipples... erotic!!! She stood in the middle of the room and asked me again, "did you like seeing me getting fucked?" .. then asked the guys, "did you like fucking me in front of my husband?".. they smiled and kindly said "yes"....

Then, she told them to sit and relax, because she wanted them to now watch her husband fuck her after shed been used by them.... with that she climbed onto my chair and started riding me. Her pussy was well lubed w/ their sperm, and she asked me , " how does their sperm feel around your cock?"... then she moved to the bed and got on top of me and was riding w/ her sperm full pussy, cuck talking me on how she liked it when they pumped her full of sperm, and how good it felt each time... and how she was their dirty sl*t...… she really got into it w/ the cuck talk... then she started riding my cock in long strokes telling me to fill her and mix my sperm w/ thiers… begging me to fill her used pussy like a good hubby... I exploded all the pent up 2 1/2 hours of watching her getting fucked - sperm into her.. it was a MAGNUM load !!!...lol.....

Still sitting on top of me, she asked the other guys if they enjoyed watching her hubby fuck her??….complimenting everyone on how good it all made her feel...… she got off me and put on a little show for us standing up on the bed and lifting her skirt and telling us, "look what you guys did to me".. letting it all drip down her legs... she took off her skirt and heels and gave them an intimate shower.. we have an extra large walk in shower and she did both at once. .. She likes doing intimate showers, soapy washing and caressing the boys, and them doing the same to her... she likes rubbing her soapy tits against them, and she likes them putting their soapy cocks in her pussy.... They left, and we continued fucking for a while talking about it all in very erotic cucky ways.. Having a sl*t wife is really fun, especially the arrangement we have w/ "select" friends so its not cheating, or the danger of unknown strangers.... sorry no pics-- BUT the pic below is the outfit she wore- from another time.

BTW- an update on a week ago when we had the MMMMFF w/ her girlfriend..... the next day they dressed for flirting togo shopping and cocktails at the tourist district..... she told me they went to Home Depot and guys were following them around the isles offering help w/ items.. they were carefully reaching to the top & bottom shelves to expose a little panty view...... Then they went to the tourist area for cocktails. they went to about 3 different live music bars in Nashville and sat at the bar stools w/ their little short skirts and heels, and they never had to buy a drink, as guys were sending them drinks from along the bar.. I know they had to be showing some panties sitting on those stools.... they like to flirt in their short skirts when ever they get together.
Attached Thumbnails
pla22.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-10-2018 at 09:34 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: