View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts

I might be able to dig up the news article that went with the following story, but it might take a while. This happened several years back in Portland, and I'll just recap.

This is like a similar story above. Seems someone south of Portland was poking around a vacant lot one day when they witnessed what appeared to all the world to be an assault/r*p* in progress. They immediately called 911, and within moments a feet of police cars arrived in a parking lot adjacent to the lot. What the cops then witnessed was this: a semi naked man and woman near a tree abruptly halting whatever it was they were doing, hastely grabbing their clothes, and appearing shocked and embarassed at having been discovered. Then slowly it sunk in - this was not an assault or r*p*, but a prearranged and elaborate S & M hookup for sex and other games. The couple had met through an on line service, and thought that their location was secretive enough to go undetected. Anyway, there were a lot more details, and if I find the original news article, I will post it.

Klondike
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: