View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:37 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Why would you want to Pimp out your wife???.... w/ or w/o money?????...… the momentary thrill, is not worth what your creating in her... or other obvious dangers....
To be clear, regarding my earlier post, I didn't actually pimp out the wife, yet I did reap monetary and material benefits.

it was not a momentary thrill, and any danger of physical harm or disease was unlikely, but the danger of her leaving me was inevitable. Again, she had already left me for a rich dude, who turned out to be a broke-ass fraud. She bailed out on him and we got back together only because she was down and out, and I couldn't support my place without her income. So at that point, it was a marriage of convenience, but sex was always great.

At that point it was obvious to me that our marriage was temporary and something I tried not to think about. She had a yearning for a far better life than I could ever provide for her. So in the meanwhile, we reaped the monetary and material benefits. And for her, it wasn't work. He was good looking and a good lover, and she loved the thrill and the sex.

And as it turned out her wish came true. She's living halfway across the country now, married to a mega-rich trial lawyer and they have kids. But I'd bet anything they are into the "lifestyle"..... knowing how much she loved the afternoon trysts with her old boss and me both fucking her silly... or vice versa!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: