View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I lost a friend like this way back in early college. I was home for spring break and visiting her at her parents' apartment. She went into her room to change her shirt (for no real reason, either), and her huge dog pushed the door open and I saw her topless. I covered my face instantly, but she came out, told me I should leave, and I never talked to her again.

This was long before cell phones, Facebook, etc, so there was no way to check in with her once she cooled off a bit.

The funny thing was that the top she put on was so revealing and she was clearly braless, that had she let me stay, I would have seen it all within 15 minutes anyway from just bending over, moving around, petting the dog, etc. Sorta glad I forgot about that one, though. We were like best friends up until that split second of a moment.
Perhaps, she hadn't realised it was the dog that pushed the door open and thought you were deliberately spying on her.

My first partner banished a young lad who cleaned our cars for one creepy comment about a glamorous looking neighbour. He realised he overstepped the mark and apologised, but it made no difference. She wasn't by any means a prudish woman. However, once she'd been spooked by the guy's attitude towards the neighbour, she was no longer comfortable having him around.

It seemed harsh to me, but I guess she saw him as a threat and didn't want to risk ever being alone with him.

It must be a very unpleasant feeling to have a woman look at you in this way, especially as it was completely unjustified in your case.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 09-18-2018 at 04:12 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post: