View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:11 PM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Just the opposite, I saw a friend's wife nude, now they avoid me like the plaque and I've never said a words to anyone. He and I were going fishing, so I was at his house to pick him up, he was still getting gear ready so he offered me a cup of coffee. He said to just go in the kitchen and help myself, I found a cup and headed to the coffee pot, his wife walked in completely nude still rubbing her eyes from waking up, she said "that coffee smells to good it woke me up", then she saw me, screamed and ran out of the kitchen.

From that day on she has avoided me and he treats me like a leper, I didn't do anything wrong, I even turned my back when she walked in, and actually she was a 5 on a good day.
I lost a friend like this way back in early college. I was home for spring break and visiting her at her parents' apartment. She went into her room to change her shirt (for no real reason, either), and her huge dog pushed the door open and I saw her topless. I covered my face instantly, but she came out, told me I should leave, and I never talked to her again.

This was long before cell phones, Facebook, etc, so there was no way to check in with her once she cooled off a bit.

The funny thing was that the top she put on was so revealing and she was clearly braless, that had she let me stay, I would have seen it all within 15 minutes anyway from just bending over, moving around, petting the dog, etc. Sorta glad I forgot about that one, though. We were like best friends up until that split second of a moment.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: