Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Slowest sex?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default How about 30 years!

I had a gal friend through JHS and on. I had tried to get in her pants a few times over the years, but she always said I was like a brother to her. Fast forward to our 25th HS class reunion. We hadn't seen each other in a couple years. We were dancing a slow one at the reunion when she looked up at me and said she thought is was time we made up for lost time as she rubbed her thigh to my crotch.

We quickly left for my hotel. As we entered my room she said, "Let's pretend we are back in HS and you are taking me home from a dance." We slowly stripped each other caressing every inch of each other's body. I remember pulling her panties down and tasting her pussy for the first time - it was so sweet. We fucked and sucked each other most of the night.

The next day there was a picnic in a public park and we wandered off into a rocky/hilly spot and started all over again. Both of us, nearly naked, and who climbs up by us no other than classmate friends, now married, that said we looked like our friendship was the same as it had been. If only they knew. They went on by and we continued.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: