Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 01:46 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

Have you tried exposing "accidentally" with very short skirts....or skirts that would easily blow up on a windy day? (e.g.--the old pleated style tennis skirts) Women get away with that all the time, of course... since it is the wind that is exposing you, it is always a situation that is plausible as an "accident".

..perhaps there's friends or even extended family you could be a bit too "casual" around for good "oops...didn't realize you were there" kinda moments? Stories about those situations are always hot as hell to me. I happen to be a bit of an "accidental" exhibitionist myself, though of course it's much more difficult for men (and not as accepted) to get away with such a thing... best we can do are scenarios involving some loose shorts showing a bit too much to perhaps a female friend/acquaintance, or pants that are a bit tight in the crotch to show things off.

*oh another thing you could try-- perhaps a longer skirt that just has a split, or is a "wrap" style...? Since the wrap skirts can easily show off a whole leg.... I still fondly remember a certain female friend in college (*that I was absolutely smitten for..years later now; I'd still jump at a chance with her, actually), noticing her walking back to the dorm one day with a wrap skirt on..and suddenly the wind blew it open...and for a brief moment I got one hell of a flash of her entire right leg... still get hard just remembering this wonderful visual, and her reaction to quickly pull that part of the skirt back over.

Last edited by Dookieman; 11-05-2017 at 01:57 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post: