Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:31 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
Yes, I think you make perfect sense, I understood you fine.
And I think you're off to a good start. The more you do it in private, the less daring it will feel. Maybe find a public pool, in a near by town, or if your city is large a pool across town. Go there when it is slow, or close to closing time, anytime it is not crowed will do, wear your bikini but don't plan for it to come off, just go to swim. Practices tying your bikini, at home, so that you know it will come undone. Then use that knot when you go swimming.
I think you are a rock start, I so wish I could be at the pool when your bikinis top or bottoms come off.

You might also try leaving your blinds open a little, and just wear Bra and panties, as you do thing around the house. Once you become more confident, you can open the window more, or wear less clothing. Maybe go nude. Good luck, and please keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. If I find a way to tie the knots kinda sloppy it may all work out on it's own. I'm definitly gonna practice that

The blinders thing I can't do unfortunatly. I live far from the road and there are no neighbours
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post: