View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibes2 View Post
I called her back at 10:40. When she answered I Knew she was being pumped! She tried so hard to sound composed and relaxed but she could'nt quite manage it and I actually said to her (my cock standing straight up!) "Is he fucking you!?" to which she replied "Yes." I could'nt believe she admitted it! ...and I could actually hear the repeated slapping of her ass as she got her hot little pussy drilled by him! She let out a slight yelp and then said to me "Are you ok?" and I said "Are you on all fours?" and she said "Yes." Then I said "God, you are so fucking sexy! I love it!" then she said "I'm sorry" then I said "get him to fuck you up the ass" then she said "Oh my God!" followed by "ok" Then I said "Don't hang up!" Then her phone hit the bed and I proceeded to listen to her ask him to fuck her up the ass and he was only too happy to dip his wick into my girl's open anus! And so I heared her get fucked for the next twenty minutes until then I heared her say "Come up my ass! Come inside my ass!!" Well, I could'nt believe it! It's about that time I whitewashed the ceiling! We're not together now and I'm married... but I'll never forget that horny little experience!
fucking amazing!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MazerHackem For This Useful Post: