View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 10:32 PM

Thanked 25,932 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default Yrs ago

Yrs ago when we were married a couple of years.. (we were always swingers)... she had a running affair w/ a co-worker.. they were both Chemical Engineers working research together.. he wasn't her boss, but he was senior chemist... She asked me and told me.. ok w/ me... but we never let him know I knew... we wanted to keep it at work and let him think it was covert to both their spouses.....

They used to fuck at work in his office, especially easy since she wore short skirts under her Lab coat... she told me she'd straddle him in his chair, or he'd bend her over his desk...she'd just hike her skirt and fuck... She always told me when they had sex that day, which was usually 2-3 times a week... a few times they both called in sick and spent the day in a no-tell motel...

Sometimes they both were required to go on business/convention trips together, and they'd get seperate hotel rooms for work purposes so no one would suspect.. but they both stayed in the same room. He was married, and didn't want his wife to know... thats why we let him think I didn't know..... eventully, my wife moved on and we moved away to Nashville, so it ended.... She dosen't work anymore because she developed a few patents for income...... but they did get together twice since at Chemical Society conventions, and used only 1- hotel room together for their sexual reunions.

Last edited by GRITS; 06-13-2017 at 10:37 PM.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: