View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 10:49 PM

Thanked 1,243 Times in 55 Posts

Wow, this thread sparks a whole lot of memories but I'll go into detail about 2 of the most memorable ones:

1. Summer in Texas usually means temps over 100 so everyone wears less. I remember this one particular instance in college. Cute, very attractive blond girl was walking around, drawing a lot of male attention. Didn't really see why until she walked closer.....she was wearing one of the men's cutoff shirts (work out shirts without sleeves that have fairly large arm holes) but most importantly, she wasn't wearing a bra! You could see everything through the arm holes. Nice, firm breasts lightly swaying from her walk.....cute little nipples that were rock hard...she was probably doing it all on purpose.

2. Summer in DC is hot too but usually a lot more humid than in Texas. Good amount of college age girls too but this one afternoon, there was a whole group working out together. They looked like they were on the crew team with their warm up exercises and motions. Anyways, they are all working out and wearing white t-shirts with their college name on them. Next thing I know, 1 girl gets completely soaked by the other team members. Not sure what the reason was but it led to a very nice see through show. Of course this starts a huge water fight....unfortunately for one girl (but fortunately for all the guys around), she wasn't wearing a bra and with a soaked white t-shirt...everything was visible
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mondee For This Useful Post: