Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,292 Times in 44 Posts

another related one...my young daughter had a seizure in the middle of the night due to a fever spike. It had happened before so my wife knew what to do, climbed into the tub with my daughter to try to get the fever down while I called 911. Now my wife is wearing a white t-shirt, no bra, and panties. As she gets in the tub the shirt is immediately soaked through as she's cooling my daughter. She has dark nipples and she might as well have been naked as the white shirt clung tight.

A group of 3 guys showed up from the volunteer fire department/EMS that was closest to the house. These guys were by no means experienced..2 of them looked barely out of high school. Anyway, the more experienced one sat talking to me and my wife about our options (whether to go to the hospital or not, etc.) Throughout this the focus was obviously on my daughter so all 5 set of eyes were more or less go to her as the discussion went along..the whole time both my wife's boobs and nipples on clear display with my daughter in her arms. The main guy was professional, standing in the bathroom looking back and forth between my wife/daughter and me during the discussion. The other 2 younger guys hung out outside the bathroom door, but still in view of the tub both just staring at my wife and daughter and her boobs on display in their eye-line.

Anyway, we decide to send my daughter to the hospital so they take her from my wife. As my wife gets out of the tub, shirt clinging..tits and bush visible through the shirt, I make a half-hearted "man, that things completely see-thru" and she says "yea, I'm so embarrassed" (but in actuality she didn't seem embarrassed at all as she was just concerned with my daughter obviously.)

Anyways, just found the story amusing as these "volunteer" guys got about a 10-minute peep show, as they could openly ogle since they could use the pretext of looking at my daughter as the discussion point.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ronmexico For This Useful Post: