Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default my wife

Well for me it was my wife who was a great turn on. i always used every opportunity i got to expose her. When my daughter was 1 year, we went with our another friend and his wife to a nice mexican restaurant near Trondheim area.

The waiter was a local norwegian, young kid around 20 or 22 and was a student in the technical university. He suddenly got very friendly with our kid and started chatting with her casually. Also gave us guys couple of free beer. Later on my friend pointed out the reason. (My friend had been hitting on my wife, thats another story). My wife was still breastfeeding at that point and her tits were the size of melon. No Bra was fitting her and since it was summer time in Norway, she had not worn her bra and her nipples were oozing out.

The waiter probably got some great views of my wife's breasts and i could see his bulge clearly when he got our cheque. it was a really horny moment for me and my friend. Just found a single pic of her in that restaurant which my friend had clicked. Another pic as well from my friend's camera which shows the quality of her breasts.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20130302-00136.jpg   IMG-20130214-00114.jpg