View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 02:22 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default In grad school....

I hadn't thought of this in many years, but in the earliest days of our marriage, staying in a cramped first floor apartment, I insisted my new bride--slim and lovely---stay nude whenever I was there. It got more comfortable over time and she stayed nude all the time, except when we had family or a few others over to visit. She was dressed then, of course. I was in grad school and she had a part time job, so we were busy.

With everything on display, I would constantly feel and fondle, and we could fuck and suck spontaneously anywhere in the apartment. There were two windows on the front of the apartment that faced the parking area. We kept them partially open all the time, knowing people could see in to a degree, especially at night. The same was true in the bedroom--you could see her walking around but not the bed.

She enjoyed going to the door for the mail or the paperboy, standing behind the door but sticking out enough leg and thigh that they could guess she was nude. And I had two or three friends that she was comfortable being nude around, too, especially if their girlfriends were with them, also nude.

We did not realize how quickly this freedom would pass as children came and life changed. I only wished I had taken more photos back then.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: