View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:28 AM

Thanked 69,849 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default Things heat up the next day.

I had a couple of PM’s asking questions about the relationship .

So I thought I do a follow up post about the rest of the weekend.

Also, I felt bad that the sex part wasn’t that spectacular. I probably only lasted 5 minutes. I just told it as I remembered it.

THE NEXT DAY

I awoke and found the bed empty. I arose and found her naked in the kitchen. I watched as she prepared breakfast. My gaze fell to her ass and what an ass. Now I had always enjoyed looking at asses, never had I imagined that an ass could be enjoyed in other ways.

I walked up behind her, I resisted the urge to slap her on the ass. I slipped my hands around her waist and gently kissed her on the neck. She turned, smiled and kissed me on the lips. Not a passionate kiss, but one that was caring and tender. I drew her to me and pressed my groin to hers. She then slipped her hand down and gently rubbed my hardening member. She laughed and said.

“Your up early. I had hoped to surprise you with breakfast in bed.”

“Come back to bed and I’ll give you a surprise.” Was my reply.

“ I know what you’re thinking, so hardly a surprise.” She quipped.

She then slipped from my grasp and returned to preparing breakfast.

We sat and ate breakfast. She was animated and chatted freely. There was none of the normal shyness that can normally be associated with the first morning after.

I just sat there and watched her, my eyes were drawn to her breasts as they gently bounced each time she laughed.

“Eyes, up here.” She admonished.

“Sorry.” As I returned her gaze.

We then talked about the night before. We both agreed that it had been fun. She then turned serious and asked about where things were headed.

I kissed her and told her that I would love to continue seeing her.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. We showered, we washed each other, but no repeat of last nights escapades. Afterwards I had the pleasure as I rubbed her moisturiser cream into her.

It turned into a sensual massage. It was worth the effort as Leanne became quite amorous. She then pushed me down onto the bed and proceeded to give me another blowjob with her talented mouth. All the while I looked up at the ceiling. I was afraid if I watched her, the added visual stimulation would cause me to blow my load to soon. All of sudden she stopped, I looked down to see what had happened. At that moment I saw her beautiful ass as she raised a leg over and straddled me. She then proceeded to move her ass back to my face and she then began to suck my cock again. I was left with no option, so I started to lick her very wet pussy. After awhile she began to moan, in a muffled sort of way. Her pussy was getting wetter and she was grinding her clit onto my chin. I opened my eyes up and I was confronted with the sight of her asshole, mere inches from my face. I reached up and moistened my fingers with a combination of spit and pussy juice and inserted a finger in her ass. Her grinding movements increased as she started to ride my finger. I inserted another finger with little effort. This really started her off and suddenly she clamped her legs around my upper torso and pressed her pussy harder onto my mouth, which caused my tongue to penetrate her deeper. She than started to shudder and now her whole body convulsed and with that she stopped sucking and started to scream. After awhile she became quite, her body relaxed and she rolled off me onto her side. I looked down to see her body bathed in sweat and her breasts heaving as she caught her breath. After awhile, she turned around and looked straight into my eyes and with the biggest grin said.

“Wow, I have never cum like that before.”

And with that proceeded to kiss me with such passion that I knew she was still really turned on. I pushed her off me and onto her back. I grabbed the hand cream from the bedside table. Upon seeing this she squealed.

“ Oh no, I’m going to really get it now.”

With that I slip two cream covered fingers straight into her ass. I creamed up my cock and grabbed her ankles and raised them over my shoulders. Now with her ass at the perfect angle I pressed forward. She stopped giggling and now had a determined look on her face as she breathed deeply. My cock soon entered her ass. I stopped and allowed her ass time to accomodate me. She then pushed back onto my cock, giving me the signal to continue and I penetrated her ass deeply, in about six strokes. All the while she pushed her ass back to meet each stroke.

She then surprised me again and started to talk dirty.

“ That’s it, give it to me.”

“Fuck my ass, harder!”

“Give it to me like the sl*t that I am.”

And then surprisingly said.

“ I want your cum in my ass, baby!”

I got caught up in the moment and started to talk dirty back.

“ I love fucking your ass.”

“ Oh yeah, take that you little b*tch.”

And for added effect I slapped her on the ass. With that she demanded that I slap her harder. After about six slaps, her left buttock was bright red, so I changed sides and gave her right buttock a few hard slaps. We now fucked with such ferocity, our animalistic urges had taken over.

I now felt the sperm begin to rise up in my balls. Not wanting to cum, I pulled out of her, much to her disappointment and said.

“ I need to take a breather.”

“OK, me too” She said breathlessly

I looked down at her ass and noticed, in amazement, her asshole was quite open. I got some more cream and then slipped my fingers easily back into her ass.

“Lets change positions.” I said.

“Ok.” She agreed.

“You on top.” I ordered.

She got up and pushed me down onto my back, she straddled me in a squatting position. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock, to steady it, as she lowered her self down. She kept going until my cock was completely buried in her ass. She then lent back and put her arms behind her, to steady herself. She then began to rock back and forth on my cock. After awhile she began to swivel her hips causing her ass to move around in a circular motion on my cock. All the while I watched in utter amazement. She was in total control at that moment, I just laid back and enjoyed it.

She now rose up onto her knees and lent forward, all the while with my cock still sheathed in her ass. She lowered her breasts to my face, which I greedily began to suck. With an ever increasing pace, she rode my cock.

I know raised my hips to greet her ass on each downstroke. Soon she was bouncing up and down, the room filled with the sound, as our flesh connected.

My balls started to signal me. I reached my arms around her and squeezed her tight and said.

“Stop.”

Ok. Why?” She asked.

“I want to change positions.” I replied.

With her assistance, I swivelled my hips until my feet met the floor. I then stood stood up and lifted her with me, as she clung on tightly. I then carried her out to the couch and lowered ourselves down. During all this, my cock had unfortunately, slid out of her ass.

She then stood up, turned around and lowered herself down until her ass was once again Impaled on my cock. Using her legs she then began to move her ass up and down. I could do nothing, except go along for the ride. I reached up to squeeze her breasts, her nipples were hard as bullets and I delighted in giving them a hard pinch, which seemed to get Leanne more excited. I now began to roughly handle her breasts.

All the while, she continued to ride me. I then reached down to massage her clit, but her hand had beaten me there. She furiously rubbed her clit. I raised my hand again and resumed playing with her tits. She became more vocal and soon she wailed out and her body shuddered as her orgasm over took her. My cock was now being squeezed by the rhythmic contractions of her orgasm and with that I exploded with a half dozen spurts deep into her ass.

Leanne then collapsed back onto me, her body limp. I squeezed her tight. As we caught our breath, I raised my lips and began to nuzzle her neck, she leaned back and sighed with contentment.

I finally broke the silence and said.

“I loved that you let me cum in your ass.”

“I thought you might.” She laughed.

With that she stood up and my lifeless cock fell from her ass.

“Let’s go and get cleaned up.” As she took my hand.

To be continued.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: