Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:54 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
I think you will have better success in live situations.
Actually the oposite is true: my wife allows me to send far more revealing pictures then she is willing to show in real life.

Yesterday evening our friend visited again, and we played the game we had played on NYE on our PS4. I was hoping to show a little more of her breasts to our friend, but unfortunatly my wife did not agree to doing that.

The evening progressed very nicely, and we had some good laugh's during the game. Ofcourse I again made some sexy comments about my wife's body every time the game presented me with an opportunity to do that. My wife started the evening wearing a full set of clothes (although on my request she was not wearing anything below her shirt), but later on she changed into her white bathrobe.

It didn't took long for me to opening her bathrobe enough to reveal her black panties. My wife was very contious about how much was exposed, and repeatedly covered her legs and panties again after I had exposed them. The atmosphere was quite erotic, although it was not as special as it had been on NYE. Our friend had some very nice views of her panties however, and it must have been a huge turn on for him seeing my wife again like that.

I tried to open my wife's bathrobe far enough to expose her breasts, but my wife was quite clear she did not want that. In the end our friend might have seen a glimpse of the side of her breasts, but unfortunatly not more..

One aspect of the game is about drawing something over a selfie of someone else. As an example: my wife would have to take a selfie of herself, and both our friend and I would then receive the task to turn my wife into a construction worker by drawing on her pictures. Of course every time I had the opportunity I used it to emphasize my wife's breasts, by drawing lines around them and drawing nipples. To my amazement in the end even my wife was editing her own pictures in such a way as to emphasize her breasts, indicating she actually liked my drawings.

In the end however she did not show anything more to our friend then he had already seen during NYE, but it was very easy to get my wife to expose her panties again. That's progress I think, as I can now count on her wearing her bathrobe and exposing her panties every time our friend comes over. I do hope this will evolve over the next couple of months to showing more of her breasts to him.

As I said earlier next week we will stay in a little cottage at the Belgian coast. Will try to take some revealing pictures and send them to our friend.
Attached Thumbnails
20180113_224732.jpg   20180113_224735_LI.jpg  

20180113_230500.jpg   20180113_230505_LI.jpg  

20180113_232807.jpg   20180113_235909_LI.jpg  

20180114_001223.jpg  
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post: