Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:53 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default My wife at a strip club

I’ve told this situation before, but I think it fits here as well. If you follow my stories you know my wife has been exposed to several of our friends, and on occasion a goodly number of strangers.

Probably my most favorite memories are when she agreed to dance at a strip club on amateur night.

She was traveling with me to a city in the south east part of the country, enjoying her time by the hotel pool and shopping while I was seeing clients during the day. For the most part I had evenings free and being rather far from home, she was more agreeable to push her limits.

We had talked about her stripping in front of a crowd several times during our “pillow talk” and it always turned her on when I described how much I would love to see her start off fully clothed and then strip completely in front of a club full of men watching her every move. She especially loved hearing how she would be showing herself to all those strangers.

We had passed a nice looking club that had a sign advertising amateur night several times while going out to eat and party that particular week. I had mentioned to her that this would be a great opportunity to live out one of our shared fantasies. At first she took it as a joke but after bringing it up during foreplay, she warmed up to the idea and finally agreed to try to actually do it. That is if I really wanted her to dance naked for a crowd. I reassured her that I really did want to see her do it and that I believed she would end up enjoying it as much as I would.

The fateful night finally came and we went to the club a little early so we could check out if we really wanted to do this. The place was rather large; I would guess seating 120-150 people. It was clean and well lit, not a urine reeking dive that some joints turn out to be. There were 3 stages, one large circular stage in the middle and 1 smaller on each side. When we arrived there were young ladies alternating dances on either of the two side stages. The contest wasn’t to start for about an hour and a half and I would guess that the club was about one third full so we got seats on the side of the large stage. My wife was having second thoughts and hadn’t totally committed to following through with doing this. Women got drinks half price so I kept her glass full for courage.

There were two men sitting to her left and one to my right who we started talking to, actually making comments to how nice the dancers looked and that how they seemed to be enjoying stripping for the crowd. The one to my wife’s left commented that she should enter the contest and that she would be a sure winner. She joked that maybe she might just do that, after I kept up the encouragement, the other men seeing that I wasn’t getting angry about their suggestions joined in adding their agreement that she would be great. Finally deciding that she would actually do it, I asked the guys to hold a place for me and we went to the bartender to sign her up for the contest.

(I didn’t mean for this to be so long, I can quit now or fill in some details if anyone is interested)
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: