Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:50 AM

Thanked 5,749 Times in 491 Posts
Default And thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Luckely my wife did allow me to send the fifth and final picture below this post, where she is covering her panties with her hands. It does show her semy naked breasts tho, with both nipples exposed for him to see. It's a mistery to me why the fifth pictures was okay, but the fourth (less revealing one) was not.
Women tend to think differently than most men. Perhaps she didn't like her tummy in the fourth pic. Although, I think it is beautiful, soft looking, kissable and very exciting, myself! She appears to be covering that beautiful tummy more than her actual panties. She may truly be more shy about her tummy and not so much about the panties... or her beautiful breasts.

You may try to take a pic of her standing or lying flat in her panties, perhaps even topless, stretching her arms into the air. As an amateur photographer, I have found lots of ladies are more critical of their waist than of their breasts. Even taking a close-up of her breasts (or panties) alone may help. And, I'm sure everyone here would enjoy, if you shared it! LOL

She is truly a beautiful woman and I personally thank you for sharing the experience and pictures with us. BRAVO on your accomplishments!