Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:11 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
Jesus that sounds awesome. We don't have kids, so I wouldnt know for sure, but I don't think our pools family change rooms would allow you to be nude in front of others
Our pool has a family locker room--it's a bunch of tiny stalls, but there is an open area with benches. There are several signs that you are not supposed to change in the open area; the signs say that you MUST use a private stall to change, but when it's really busy, people change in the open area all the time, while others choose to wait in long lines for the individual stalls. (No one under 17 can use the men's or women's locker rooms because the whiny old people's memberships pay the bills, so everyone under 17 has to use the family locker rooms with their parents.)

Anyway, yes, brave people will change in the open. They try to hide under towels when they change, but some don't try too hard. I have seen men, women, boys, and girls of all ages and stages of life naked from time to time. It doesn't happen as often as it seems, though, as most people are good changing under their towels, but it happens. My mother in law is the worst offender -- she will stand there buck naked going through her stuff while dozens of people can see her.

Even my super prudish sister in law changed in the open once, boobs and huge bush completely on display for a few seconds. I wasn't there, sadly, but my wife told me all the details. I believe it happened, though, as my sister in law will shock us from time to time.

My own wife waits for the stalls with the kids.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: