Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Default milfs bullet like nips

i went with my wife the other day to her friends son's birthday. Her friend who is quite fit anyway had another one of her friends around who is very slim blonde lady in her thirties. whilst the kids were all running around the garden we all sat on the steps to the garden having a couple of drinks. I was quite happily chatting to both of the young mothers when the nice blondes youngest daughter came running up and asked her mother somthing. Her mother quite innocently leant down to respond to her daughter and when i looked at this i noticed that she did not infact have a bra on ( easy to mistake as she had very small pert breasts) but the nips where like as you say "bullets". This happened several times over the next ten minutes to my pleasure. But the icing on the cake was when this sexy milf decided to play on all fours on the grass with the kids for about 20 minutes and just let me oggle her pert nips for the whole time.

And there was my mate the night before in the pub taking the piss out of me for having to attend this do!
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jimbojeta1 For This Useful Post: