View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 03:27 AM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default Commando

My wife is not very daring and down right sly at times. She's always covered up so having her show something is always a challenge. Always have underwear on while I like her to dress more sexy.*

We went on a drive for my birthday. Drove over the mountain to a BBQ smoke house for lunch. We took the long way home by driving around the mountain along the coast. I got frisky and started to play with her with my hand while driving. At first she was resisting but finally gave in and let me play with her. Hey! It's my birthday.

Anyway, I had fingered her to cum while driving before so there is no problem with my driving one-handed with an automatic. Today she was wearing a dress instead of slacks like she normally does. With some sweet talk she took off her panties for me. I tried for her bra to have her naked under her dress, but she wasn't budging.

We stopped by some vista spots to look at the ocean. I stood behind her on an ocean overlook and had my hands inside her dress to caress her. Playing with her boobs in her bra, and her naked ass. She first resisted saying someone may see, but people on the beach were too far below.

I was playing with her butt and reaching forward between her legs to her pussy. She was getting wet. She must have felt the air behind her because my arms had lifted her dress in the back. If anyone had came up behind us, would have seen her naked butt.

I had her dress lifted pretty high in the back when I reached around to play with her clit. There were cars driving past but they were a ways back. I was hoping someone with sharp eyes would see her. I tried for the bra again but she didn't give in. It was fun finger fucking her while standing there. Did I already mention she was wet?

Another car pulled up to the overlook and she was done playing. I tried at another spot but she was done letting me play. I didn't want to drive home yet so I suggested having dinner somewhere. There wasn't another chance trying to play but her sitting in the restaurant without her panties is a big deal. I wish her boobs were bouncing free too, but I will take what I could get within her limits.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post: