Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 02:46 PM

Thanked 5,722 Times in 427 Posts

I nearly got caught once with my first girlfriend, at her parents' house.

(This story originally appeared in my 'More Conquests' thread:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=216588
But I think it's worth repeating here. I've slightly abridged it.)

When I’d been going out with Vicky for a few months, and we’d only had sex once or twice, we went to stay at her parents' place for the weekend; a huge house built on three floors. We weren’t going to add to our score there though; too many people coming and going. She had 3 younger brothers and one of her parents' employees was also staying with them.

Our second visit was better though. We theorised that if, the next morning, we both stayed in bed until everyone had gone to work, we might get a little time alone, and I could slip into Vicky’s room and wake her in the most enjoyable way possible. We tried it and it worked!

After lunch, when everyone had come and gone, she said, “They won’t be back for hours yet. Fancy a bath?” Bit cramped with two in one bath, of course, but who cares? We got so turned on that we had to get out, dry each other off and shag ourselves senseless on the floor. And were so sweaty, we needed another bath! Then her brother Zac knocked on the door, so I told him I’d soon be out, and he departed without ever twigging I was not alone, but gave us an even worse scare the following day.

Vicky was in a sleeping bag on the spare bed in youngest brother Nick’s room, across the landing from me. I awoke to find the house empty so crept over. It was the work of a moment to unzip the bag and slide in … in more ways than one.

"Oohhh, Everard, what a lovely way to be woken up!" she purred, putting her arms round my neck and giving me a long, deep, passionate kiss. We began moving together. But a few minutes later we heard footsteps coming up the stairs - it was Zac!

We were so shocked and surprised, we couldn't move. Anyway there was no time. Then for some reason, he didn't come in; he turned the other way, went somewhere else and soon went out of the house. Not that that did my blood pressure any good - I was on top and couldn't see the open door, so was convinced he actually had come in! I was only able to relax when Vicky assured me that he hadn't.

We never did find out why he'd come back.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: