Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Because, Because Because
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 03:02 PM

Default Part 8

Janelle was ready for answers by the time she walked through the door of room two, but Janelle was already face down with her towel off on one of the two tables. "I already hit the button. But here's what you need to know. We're being set up."

Janelle stared for a second. Set up by Courtney? Had she gone nuts? Janelle was about to ask but Samantha continued. "I got an anonymous tip the other day from someone who wanted to talk to me at the park about the Erin situation. They knew so much about what they did. So then I when there and got attacked from behind. But here's the thing. I had someone check the call afterwards and it came from Courtney's office."

Janelle was confused and about start asking questions when Joy opened the door. She seemed slightly startled to see Janelle still standing naked it the middle of the room. "Officer, if you would just lay down there, we'll get started."

Janelle sighed and laid on the table. She heard slight moans from Samantha as the stones were placed on her back. She then felt the warm oil and Joy's hands on her back. For such a slight woman, she had a lot of hand strength, Janelle thought. "Ohh, such tension," Joy murmured. "We'll be using all the oil."

Janelle smiled. This was the sort of place she would normally never consider setting foot in, but she had to admit this was nice. After a several more minutes of rubbing, Joy whispered, "We'll give you a few minutes to relax and then we'll wipe you down." Janelle smiled back as Joy left the room.

Samantha's voice shook Janelle out of her near sleek-like state. "Here's the thing. I found out that Courtney's made some calls to Erin's house. And they've both been in contact with that Burke woman."

Janelle threw her eyes open. "What? But why did she call me..."

"I've been doing some other checking. Supposedly, Erin is supposed to be here."

"What?!? Here?!?" Janelle tried to push herself up but slipped. She blinked. The oil was literally dripping off of her."

"Get your voice down!" Samantha hissed. "Yes, here! Do you think I dragged you here for fun? Yes, here."

"Well why didn't you..."

"Think about it. She gets here and sees your car outside. or gets in back and sees you in uniform. This way we can get the drop on her."

"That's...pretty good. Wow, you're smart than I...I've give you credit for."

"Thanks, Janelle, you're not as heartless as I thought." Samantha looked down at her phone. She nodded at Janelle. "She's here," Samantha mouthed silently, wrapped a towel around her and opened the door. Janelle wiped again at the oil on her arms and followed her, unsteady on her feet.

Samantha padded silently into the locker room with Janelle right behind her. Janelle smiled at the fact that Samantha's towel only covered half of her ass. It reminded Janelle of her own nudity. She liked it, there was something primal about this to Janelle. She felt like a huntress in the jungle.

Samantha held up a hand and pointed. At the furthest locker she saw Erin. Janelle got ready to lunge. "Get her!" Samantha snapped.

Erin whirled her head around when she heard Samantha's voice. Janelle cursed as she ran forward, angry for the loss of the element of surprise. Erin ran left and Janelle followed. She saw Erin run past a woman she didn't recognize and then open and through a solid metal door with a sign above it that read Tanning Room. Janelle pushed up her pace. The woman stepped backward into Janelle's path. She shoved her roughly out of the way and flew through the door in pursuit.

Rebecca picked herself off the ground, dusted herself off, and stepped up on the bench to remove the sign that said Tanning Room to reveal the red Emergency Exit sign underneath it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post: