Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Because, Because Because
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 02:58 PM

Default Part 6

Samantha bit the inside of her mouth and began to stumble past Rebecca. It was awkward enough trying to walk in high heels on the loose gravel path, the challenge of doing it without losing her panties left her moving in a shuffle that made her extra conscious of the wiggle of her sizeable ass, which had been a point of pride to her in the past. She heard the slam of a car door and the start of Rebecca’s engine behind her and started to turn to look but gave that up after nearly losing her balance.

Samantha made a small clip through the park before hearing a collective roar of voices. Samantha identified the mix of female and male in the chorus and panicked, stumbling before falling right on her ass. She yelped in pain from the landing but was secretly thankful. If she’d fallen forward she wouldn’t have been able to protect her face. Samantha tried to rock herself back and forth to get back on her feet but gave that up as she heard the approaching crunch of feet on the track.

Samantha had to force her eyes open, not even aware that she’d closed them. She saw a mix of high school boys and girls surrounding her, jockeying for position and a better look. She snapped her legs closed and blushed.

One of the boys spoke up first. “What happened? Are you in trouble, miss?”

Samantha gulped. “Yeah, I got attacked while investigating an incident that happened a little while ago in the park during the Spring Carnival. Could you get me loose and loan me something to wear?”

One of the girls poked another in the ribs. “Hey, that was that Erin woman. Coach Janelle, the one who’s a cop, told everyone that she was just some total pervert. Huh, I guess not.”

Samantha nodded. “Yeah. So, clothes? Help?”

The boy who spoke earlier smiled, gesturing to the collective pack of shirtless boys and girls running in sports bras. “Well we’re all a bit short on clothing but we can certainly help. Let’s get you up first.”

Samantha was about to protest but already she felt their hands on her arms and shoulder, lifting her to her feet. She was uncomfortably aware, thanks to a rush of cool air and a rise in the murmurs, of how much she was exposing. She felt herself redden as she heard one of the girls murmur to another, “Jesus, my chest was bigger than that by seventh grade.”

Standing, Samantha watched another of the boys pick at her tape for a second before shrugging. “Nope. We’ll have to cut it. My knife’s in my backpack which is in the van.”
Samantha managed to croak out. “Could somebody…pull up my panties?”

The first girl threw a wink to her friends. “Oh sure, I will. But hang on a second.” The girl knelt down behind her. Samantha gasped when she felt the girl’s hand on her waist. “Your butt is just covered with bits of stuff from when you fell. Just covered.” And with that, Samantha felt the girl’s other hand begin swatting at her butt. Increasing giggles came from the assembled teenagers as the swats became progressively harder. “There just…so much back here,” the girl continued, as the giggles turned to small laughter. After what felt far too long, the girl mercifully stopped, and Samantha felt the burning in both sets of her cheeks.

“So,” the girl continued, more to the audience than to Samantha, “Let’s get those panties up nice and high so they don’t fall again, hmm?” And with that, the girl yanked the bikini cut underwear straight up as hard as she could. Samantha nearly fell out of her shoes from the force of it. The underwear pulled tight against the lips of her pussy and straight up the crack of her ass, effectively turning them into a thong. The girl leaned in to Samantha’s ear, still tugging. “And what do we say?”

Samantha looked down in embarrassment. “Thank…thank you.”

The girl whispered brightly in her ear. “Good girl.”

The boy rubbed his hand over his face to suppress a smile. “Well, we’ll have to get you back. And it looks like running is not an option for you in those shoes.”

The girl smiled and raise a hand. “Well, Reuben’s also on the football team. It’s not that far back, so…”

All eyes turned to Reuben, who flashed a shy smile. “Thanks Kelly. I owe you one.” In one clean but gentle motion, he lifted Samantha and set her stomach down on his shoulder. She knew she must have looked ridiculous. Samantha was painfully aware of how much this put her able butt on display, as well as her pussy lips, which were now visible on either side of the panties wedgied into her crack.

With a fair amount of laughter, the group made the jog back. Samantha felt herself getting warmer from rubbing against the think muscles of Reuben’s shoulder and scolded herself. Still, by the time they stopped, Samantha felt the stiffness of her nipples as they brushed against his back.

The parking lot was empty expect for the van and what looked like her car in the distance. Still, any relief Samantha might have felt was gone when she saw that all of the students went to their bags and brought out their cell phones for the cutting ceremony. The second boy was true to his word though and diligently, if far too cautiously, cut the tape away. The moment her first arm was free, Samantha dug her underwear out of her crotch, then covered her breasts as quickly as she could.

“Aww, after all my hard work,” the girl laughed.

Once she was free, one of the girls offered her a spare t-shirt. Samantha simply pressed it to her chest rather than put it on and took off for her car. She ignored the catcalls that followed her and ran up to her door. Mercifully, it was unlocked and her purse was in there. She dug out her keys and started up her car, cranking the A/C. She then finally took the time to put the shirt on. It’s wasn’t until then that she realized it was a half shirt that stopped three inches above her belly button. Anyone driving in anything higher up would look down and see her crotch. She started to consider her options for the drive home when she saw the light on her cell phone notifying her of a text. It was from an unlisted number. The message said simply, “Looking forward to the article about your harrowing ordeal. I’ll call later to go over some things.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post: