Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Phobia
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:26 AM

Part 3: Back To School
Emma gasped as she entered this new area. It was a hallway that looked exactly like her old high school. Emma started to back away, but the door shut behind her. Emma tried to open it, but it was locked. Emma then remembered that she was completely topless and covered her chest. "What is this?" Emma asked. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "In our sessions together, you told me about a reoccurring nightmare that terrorized your teenage years, the classic naked in school nightmare. So, to assist with your treatment, I designed this wing to look like your old high school, Bridgeport High. Now, you aren't completely naked, but close enough, right? By the way, you'd better move quickly, class lets out at any moment." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma's heart started racing. Were there actually students in these fake classrooms? Back in the watch room, the three doctors watched Emma. "Her heart rate is spiking again." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich chuckled. "It's about to spike through the roof soon." He laughed. Emma walked quickly down the hall with her arms crossed over her bare chest. Emma was trying to remember the layout of Bridgeport High. Emma walked by the science lab. "Let's see, the science lab was there meaning the library is around the corner and...oh bollocks! Where's the bloody exit?!" Emma said to herself. "The exit was near the gymnasium which was across from the locker rooms. The locker rooms were around the corner from the history classroom. Shit! I need to hurry before" Before Emma could finish that thought, the worst sound she could possibly hear sounded. The bell rang.

"No!" Emma thought. Suddenly, everything felt like slow motion. Emma could see the multiple classroom doors open. Emma looked for a hiding spot. She saw an open locker. Emma quickly got inside the locker and closed it. The pretend students poured into the hallway. The young teenagers posing as students acted like students. They walked down the hall giggling with their friends and going to their lockers. Emma could hear them talking. "Dude, where is she? We were promised a naked chick." said a student. "She's here somewhere. Let's keep looking." another said. Emma covered her mouth and stayed in the locker. She thought she was in the clear, when a student came to the locker she was in. Emma covered her mouth tightly trying not to make a sound. The student struggled with the combination. "Dammit, what was the combo?" she asked herself. Emma prayed the student wouldn't remember. "Oh right!" the student shouted as she began doing the locker combination. Emma was terrified. "Doctor, we've got major heart rate spiking." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich smiled and leaned forward closer to the monitor. "And here we go." he said.

The student finished the combination and opened the locker. Emma was standing inside covering her bare chest. The student stared in shock not expecting to find a mostly naked girl in the locker. Emma let out a loud scream. "Guys! She's in my locker!" The students all crowded around Emma. They began laughing and whistling. Emma started crying and screaming. "Lets get her out of there!" a student shouted. Two boys grabbed Emma's arm and pulled her out of the locker. The students circled around the topless, panty clad girl and began pushing her around. "Move her arms!" a student shouted. Two boys grabbed each of Emma's arms and started pulling. Emma tried with all her might to fight the boys, but to her dismay, the boys pulled her arms apart. Emma's breasts were now exposed to the whole crowd of students. The students all pointed and laughed at Emma. "Her boobs are small!" One girl laughed. One boy walked up to Emma and began jiggling her breasts. "Look at these tatas!" He laughed. Emma freed her arms and began trying to push through the crowd. As she made her way through the crowd, the students tried to stop her, groped her breasts, and spanked her butt. As Emma was about to break free from the crowd, a girl stuck out her foot and tripped Emma. "Have a nice trip!" the girl laughed. Emma hit the floor hard face first. The wind was knocked out of her. As Emma tried to get up, a boy walked up behind her and gave her a painful wedgie. "Wedgie!" he shouted. Emma screamed in pain. The panties road up her butt crack. Her whole butt was practically exposed. Emma stood up. She placed one arm over her breasts and used her other to adjust her panties. "Here let me help you with that." a girl said. The girl walked behind Emma and yanked her panties straight down to her ankles. Emma was frozen. Not only were her boobs exposed and not only had the students seen her butt, but now her newly shaven bare pussy was on full display for all the students to see. Emma let out the biggest scream imaginable. She quickly pulled up her panties and ran away. The students chased after her. Emma found a door and opened it. She rushed back into the maze and slammed the door.

Emma covered her breasts, sat down, and began crying her eyes out. Her face was bright red and she was in disbelief that so many people saw her naked. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "Was that really so bad Emma?" he asked. Emma stood up in anger. "Don't talk to me you son of a b*tch!" she shouted. "I'm sick and tired of your fucked up game! I'm done! You hear me? Finished!" "On the contrary Miss Winters. Your treatment is far from over. Your heart rate tells us that you are still afraid. You are free to go once you are no longer afraid." Dr. Aldrich said. "No!" Emma shouted. "I won't do it!" "Miss Winters, one press of a button and my associates will strip you and parade you naked for hours. The choice is yours." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma sobbed. "Okay, I'll continue." She said. Emma began walking through the maze again. She turned the corner and found another door. Emma closed her eyes and opened it. She walked inside and the lights came on. On the floor, was a blue tank top. Emma smiled and quickly put it on. For the first time in hours, Emma's private parts were completely covered. Though being seen in underwear was still scary to Emma, it was better than fully nude. Emma exited the room and continued through the maze. The doctors watched her in the watch room. "Quite the lowering of her heart rate there." Dr. Steiner said. "She's far less scared now. Will this ruin the results?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "No." Dr. Aldrich said. "A roller coaster of fear and constant changing of heart rate is exactly what will help cure her. Besides, she won't stay clothed for long." he said with a smirk.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post: