Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 08:49 PM

Thanked 25,832 Times in 2,737 Posts
Default sl*t wife

sl*t Wife I Love..

We went shopping this morning.. made the rounds, Home Depot, Whole Foods, Garden Center, etc. etc... wearing her daily short skirt attire & heels. actually a short sundress..( she lives in high heels).. it was a little windy today, and I aw her sundress get blown upward exposing her panties a few times.....by 11am we were in the car at the shopping lot, and she got horney and started giving me a blow job... I pulled to an isolated part of the lot, and she climbed onto my lap and started riding my cock until we both had orgasms... she got off and snapped her panties back over her pussy w/ a smile, and said, "ok, lets get lunch"....I guess that's would be a "quickie"...lol

During lunch @ the diner, she suggested we call one of her "select" friends?... So we called 2 and they met us at our house an hour later for some afternoon fun...….
Us guys had cocktails while she used the bathroom to clean up our car sex session for them.... clean sex is good sex...….. she called us into the guestroom to find her wearing her REBEL Bikini & heels, and ordered us to get undressed... she then stood w/ us 3 guys surrounding her caressing her body as she caressed ours, the she knelt and sucked us all to more hardness..... then she knelt doggie on the edge of the bed as we took turns sliding our cocks in her pussy , pulling her bikini panties to the side. She kept saying, "next"..

She flipped over for us to oral lick her to several orgasms, then di a face sitting on one guy while sucking and jerking the others... then she moved onto his cock riding cowgirl, still sucking a cock.. I stood back to watch while she took care of them... they both exploded their loads in her mouth & pussy as I watched... She swallowed, and sat on th other guys cock and looked at me and said, "I know you like watching me getting fucked", I threw her a kiss in acknowledgement.. I went over to her as she climbed off his cock, and lyed back and she climbed onto me cowgirl.. I slide my cock into her sperm lubed pussy and she rode me to to quick orgasm shooting a magnum load in her pussy... I loved watching her get off me and snapping back her rayon elastic bikini panties w/ her titis hanging out of her bikini cups.. We watched her walk away to the kitchen for cocktail refills as we recharged.. very sexy walk knowing we all left a load in her....

When she got back w/ our cocktails, she wanted sex... she said wanted us 3 guys to give her more sex and more sperm and all at once.... ok!!! … so we were spitroasting her, 3 on 1 airtight and everything inbetween for the next 3 hours.. I did some watching, enjoying seeing her high heels waving around in the air while taking someone elses cock.... everytime one of us shot our load, she would suck his cock clean... she was pretty horny!!.. She never took off her bikini & heels... and us guys liked that...alot!! its just very sexy and erotic the way she wears it during sex.

In the end she was cum full in every hole, her bikini panties were soaked w/ sperm and it was running down her thigh, and her nipples were beet red from us sucking and feeling them all day... she layed back on the bed while the other guys took a shower, and she thanked me for the fun.... they left, and I went to the quest room to find her standing naked and dripping cum down her legs... she said, "look what you guys did to me" .. and I pushed her on the bed doggie, pulling her hair, and started fucking her cum full lubed pussy hard & rough,, telling her, " you like getting fucked by 3 cocks like that"... "you like 3 cocks cumming in your sl*t holes all afternoon"... "are you a sl*t".... she replied,- " I;m your sl*t, and I loved fucking your friends".... while I'm still pulling her hair and fucking her hard... "can you feel their warm cum in my pussy, I liked feeling them shoot it deep inside me"..." I know you like to watch"...…. I told her she was a cum sl*t, and the exploded in her pussy... she orgasmed clamping down on my cock milking it for every drop... when I pulled out, her pussy was running cum..... my sl*t wife.. I love her..
Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini 2.jpg