View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:48 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

I know the back seat of a pickup truck is not too unique but the circumstances made it that way. This took place when I was single and spent most of my free time at the lake on my boat. Midway through the summer the transmission on my truck junked out putting my boating on hold while it was being repaired. A buddy called and he offered to use his truck plus supply all the beer and booze if we could go on Saturday plus take another couple who were friends of him and his wife. It was an offer I could not refuse so we finalized our plans for Saturday.
About 10:AM they pulled up in my driveway to hook up the boat and load the gear. My buddy Dan introduced me to the other couple, Bill and Cindy. I was very pleased to see how hot Cindy was even though she had a swimsuit coverup on. She was very petite with shoulder length blond hair and muscular looking legs. I guessed she must be an avid runner or just worked out regularly. We got everything loaded and I jumped in the rear seat with Bill and his hot wife. Dan's truck was a step down from a full size truck so it was close quarters in that back seat and we could not help but make contact with the other person.
The trip to the lake was just over 50 miles of mostly highway but the last 15 miles were on a narrow two lane road which was not in the greatest condition. We finally arrived and made our way out onto the lake heading toward a party cove to drink and swim. The two wives removed their coverups and while Dan's wife was not hard to look at Cindy was a couple of levels hotter. I tried not to stare but her suit left little to the imagination. Her breasts were larger than I imagined and her ass was incredible, Bill was a very lucky guy.
As the day went on and the beer flowed in the 90 degree heat it was obvious it was taking it's toll on Bill who was getting loaded. Cindy tried to get him to eat but he refused and continued not only with drinking beer but Tequila straight out of the bottle. It was getting late so I pulled Dan off to the side and suggested we call it a day. By the time we would get back to the ramp and get everything loaded it would be getting dark.
Dan helped me get everthing packed away including getting Bill off the boat safely. Cindy was talking to Dan's wife and she was pissed and embarrassed by her husband. To make matters worse Bill got sick and then crawled into the backseat of the truck and passed out. We were ready to leave and could not get Bill to budge much less set up in his seat. We could only manage to move his legs down off the seat but that just left enough room for one person. I offered to ride in the back of the truck and before I could start making room Cindy spoke up and said it was not fair for me to have to do that because of her husband. Dan's wife jokingly said,"She can set on your lap can't she?"
We all chuckled a bit and then Cindy said," If you don't mind it's OK with me." It was everything I could do to keep from shouting out,"Hell YES!" I climbed in and put my hand out to help her in. She scooted across my lap and leaned forward holding onto the back of Dan's bucket seat. It was getting dark fast as we left the park and made our way down the bumpy road.
I tried not to think about her bikini clad ass resting on my crotch but between the bouncing of the truck and how wonderful she smelled from the aloe lotion I could feel my cock swelling. I tried thinking about anything but her but it was of no use. I know she had to notice and was waiting for her to either turn and slap me or curse me out or both. When she did turn she just stared at me for a moment and looked back around. In the darkness I could not see her expression. My cock was to the point of throbbing and I really felt like a creep for not being able to control myself. It appeared she was going to ignore it and hope the trip would end soon.
What happened next I still can't beleive to this day. She leaned up and was kind of hanging over towards Dan's wife and was saying something to her. At the same moment I could see her pulling up her coverup. I wasn't sure or was just in shock but it looked like she pulled the bottoms to her bikini down. She sat back down on my lap and I felt her hand reaching for mine. She actually grabbed my wrist and guided it to her lap where I could now feel that she had indeed removed her bottoms. It was so weird setting right next to her passed out husband with my two friends a couple of feet in front of me. I took her hint and moved my hand further between her legs where I felt a little patch of pubic hair before getting one of my fingers between her pussy lips. She twitched just slightly as I touched her clit and discovered that she was very wet. I kept this up for a few minutes and then I felt her reach down and tug at the leg of my swim trunks. She raised up again and I pulled my trunks down to my knees and scooted down in the seat a little further. As she lowered herself she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock to guide it in. The feeling was incredible as I entered her completely. We sat still for a few moments before she started rocking ever so slightly back and forth. I reached up under her top and massaged her hard tits. Not really aware of how much time passed before I felt her tense up and arch her back. She placed one hand over her mouth as she had her first orgasm trying to suppress any noise. Dan's wife noticed her holding her mouth and asked if she was OK. Cindy took a moment and told her she had bit her tongue. Dan's wife for some reason became chatty and they talked for several minutes as my cock throbbed inside her. Soon the conversation ended and Cindy resumed her rocking motion. The excitement of it all finally overtook me and I knew I could not hold out any longer. I raised my hips a bit as I filled her with my cum. The spasms of pleasure continued as we sat joined together. I could feel her twitching as well and knew she had gotten off a second time.
We stayed that way a few more miles before pulling our clothes back on and then she finally leaned back to rest her head on my shoulder. When we made it back to my house we got the boat and gear unloaded and were saying our goodbys when Cindy pulled me to the side and asked me to never tell anyone what happened and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek to seal the deal.
The next day Dan called and said," Man you need to tell me what in the Hell happened in my seat! I am heading to a detail shop to get whatever it is cleaned up but my truck smells like an orgy took place!" I told Dan I would pay the bill but said the story would have to be on hold for now.
I finally told him a couple of weeks later as any guy would.
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post: