View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:14 PM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 97 Posts
Default Sex in a ditch

I've had sex in a ditch with two women. The first time was with the girlfriend who's sister greeted me naked. I had to drive to Chicago to take an FCC test, and my girlfriend went along. We hadn't seen each other in two weeks, so after I had driven a couple of hours we stopped at a rest area in I-65 and started making out. We broke it up to go to the bathroom, and when we were finished we walked to a drainage ditch near the entrance to of the rest area. We got naked and did the deed in the ditch, out of sight from pedestrians but visible from incoming cars if they happened to be looking at the right place.

The second time was at the Isthmus of Catalina Island. The restaurant and bar had just closed, and I was kissing and slow dancing (without music) with a lady I met at the bar two hours earlier. Turns out that she was a school principal in a coastal city in So Cal, and was on the island with her young son taking part in a Sierra Club outing. We just progressed from dancing and making out to sitting on a bank and making out, to lying down in the ditch and making out, to naked-and-fucking in the ditch. Three or four couples walked by and had to see us, but no one said anything. I spent the night in her tent (because the water taxi had quit for the night and I couldn't get back to my sailboat), but she wouldn't let me fuck her again because her son was asleep across the tent. this one was thin with probably A-cup tits (no bra - after all she was there with the Sierra Club), a flat hard belly and a pretty hairy brown bush.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post: