View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pastor's Office

Since I was an every-Sunday churchgoer, my pastor asked me to tape his sermons in his office from a microphone on the pulpit. My first girlfriend "helped" me. As soon as I turned on the tape recorder we would start making out. I would unbutton her blouse, push her bra up over her rack (34C), suck one nipple while fondling her other tit. After a few minutes of that, I would pull her skirt up to her waist and slip my hand down her panties. She was always soaking wet by the time I reached downstairs, and really responded to being fingered. She always wore a garter belt and stockings to church, with a no-nonsense bra and innocent-looking white nylon panties. She was the first girl I kissed or felt up, and would have been my first lay had I known how to transition from third base to home.

I know now that she was willing - in fact, she never stopped me from doing anything I wanted to do to her. She was very short - just 5 feet tall - with a slim waist and medium-sized ass. Cute, roundish face with a little button nose. Full lips over perfect teeth. Shoulder length hair. GREAT kisser.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post: