Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 06:51 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Thanks--- PART 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Duh!?! Of course we do! At least I do. Why do you think this is one of my subscribed threads?

I know it might feel boring writing what seems like the same thing all the time, but, just like every encounter you have is new and exciting, hearing (reading) about it is exciting each time too. I for one am happy you do take the time to write as much as you do.

Any chance of getting an "after" picture?

Your correct about the same old same old, buts its all we have as it happens....

Well, anyway here goes...

I got 2 "select " friends to come over for a while in the afternoon... We told them that I'm just going to watch and they can just have fun,,, All agreed w/ a smile, and I got myself a cocktail and sat back in a chair and watched..... The wife wore her red plaid , black midrift little schoolgirl outfit w/ strappy heels... she started by coming over to me and lap dancing me and kissing me and telling me, " I hope your going to enjoy watching me giving your friends a good time?"... with that she started lap dancing them and flashing her ass from under her skirt (no undies) to tease them to hardness.. by which she was doing a good job!!.. lol

She then grabbed both their cocks and led them into the guestroom.. I followed and sat in the guestroom Queen Ann winged chair w/ my cocktail in hand..... She knelt and was double sucking their cocks while looking at me... then she stood up and said, "who wants to get under my skirt?"... one guy reached under rubbing her pussy while the other guy was kissing her fondling her tits, the they switched... She asked them, " are you guys ready to use me now?"... and w/ that she got on the bed kneeling and waited for them to use her.. she looked at me and said, "enjoy your drink honey".....

I have to stop here for a while..... so lets call this PART 1..... I'll be back soon for PART 2 later tonight....