Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:34 AM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Mrs, Grits

Mrs. Grits here,

I haven't posted anything myself for a while, while noticing hubby has been kissing and telling a lot lately.... our little trips to Pidgeon Forge and Kentucky were really fun, and hubby told the story pretty well and correctly....

In Kentucky, he didn't mention much as to why there were ropes in our room when he came back from his sexual encounter on Key party night... because he really didn't ask what went on?. so he couldn't tell much.....

I was with the guy who was giving the party, as he picked my name out of the hat... (read the above post about it),,,,, …… He came to my room w/ the ropes and restraints & small whip, and asked if I wanted to play??… I said yes, but no real hard pain... ok he said, just real hard submissive fucking!!!! We agreed..... he knew I like submissive... I was wearing a little red bikini w/ cover skirt outfit w/ pink heels I had brought along...…

.He tied me standing w/ an " I" hook he had in the ceiling, (I hadn't noticed it before)…. He blindfolded me, and started caressing my body and orally pleasuring me... then he started whipping me with the small 9-tail whip... nothing too heavy, but with enough sting to make it erotic feeling....I liked it a lot.... he was telling me that I was a bad girl, and I was telling him to punish me like his sl*t.... he did !!… He went between oral pleasure to getting behind me and fucking me restrained from the ceiling standing.... I just spread my legs standing and welcomed him in my pussy and he soon exploded his cum in my pussy... He then started whipping me again while his sperm was running out of me... to total feeling of restraint, whipping, orgasm, and his sperm in me was WILD FEELING !!!...…
He untied me from the ceiling hook, and put me on the bed and tied my hands to the bed.... he told me to spread my legs and put my knees up "M" pose so he could see my pussy and play with it while recharging... he sat in a chair at the foot of the bed looking at me tied and spread, and we talked dirty to each other for a while... very erotic stuff. Then he played with my body to an enjoyable pleasure, and was putting his cock in my mouth to get him harder while pulling my hair to control.... He whipped me somemore, before getting on top of me missionary and fucking me while tied to the bed... he flipped me over and fucked me doggy pulling my hair while still tied very hard and rough... I liked it!!..especially when he put another load in me...…

He later tied me to a chair, and orally pleased me,, even though my pussy was full of his sperm, and he'd kiss me often..... more whipping, and he was fucking me in the chair tied ….

After about 2 hrs of tied , restrainted sex in a lot of positions , he untied me, but continued rough hard sex together.... including me being rough with him, ie: ball squeezing, nipple squeezing, and whipping him & more.... he liked it.. …. He was filling my holes w/ sperm all night long, and I kept begging for more.... I stood over him @ one point, and dripped his sperm from my pussy onto his mouth & face... he was into it..!!………….. we finally went to sleep exhausted @ 3am.... he told me he liked sleeping w/ a women full of his sperm, and I was pretty full... lol …. we had one last sex session w/ me on top before all the hubbys went back to their wives rooms....
My hubby came back just as he was leaving to go back to his wife.. he left the ropes and stuff.. as I stood there saying good by to him,,, and saying hello to my hubby, hubby took notice of the sperm running down my thigh.... he asked me when was the last time he fucked you,, and I told him just 5 min ago.... Hubby threw me on the bed, and started fucking me doggy, pulling my hair and asking me if I enjoyed getting fucked by him???... I told him I most enjoyed when he pumped his loads in my holes,, and that made hubby orgasm and fill my pussy w/ his sperm mixing w/ his..... that felt good for both of us.......

A fun night w/ friends... I like the "Key Party " games our "Swing Group" plays when we're together.. you never know whos going to walk thru that door w/ a big cock for me???!!!!.... lo.. and though this was a small 3 couple house party, it was still exciting to wonder who picked my name randomly...l

PS== this past Sunday , we had a "select" friend, pre-season Football game afternoon part @ my request to hubby... mmmf fun for me... lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2778.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-22-2018 at 01:48 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: