View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:09 PM

Default Black chick in nude spa

You don't see a lot of black chick in the sauna. It was obviously her first time in the sauna. Yet she was not prude. She walked in sans towel and just layed down. She was laying in the opposite direction two benches down so I had a perfect view on her smooth pussy and trimmed body. After a minute or so I made the remark that you normally lay on a towel. She apologised walked out and got here towel and layed back in the same position
I forgot to turn the hourglass so I got up and walked over to turn it. Meanwhile me and the girl were exchanging looks. I was now at a really nice size at hanging down and very thick. Standing up i decided to talk to here. She was friendly and continued the conversation staring at my now half erect cock.
I jumped back to my place because I was getting to hard. After about 10 min I left and sayed goodbye. Walking out just holding the towel in my hand, my large cock just slapping around while I walk.
After my shower I made my way to the foot bath. It's a square bath with a few people sitting. Most people cover up with a towel because you are sitting so close to each other. And there is really no reason to be naked. (You only get fully naked in the warm areas)

Not the black girl. She walked around the area with a small towel scrunched in her hand, her large boobs swaying. It was great seeing her move without any scruples.

Sitting down at the foothbath, She leaned over, showing off her amazing body and smooth pussylips
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post: