Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 08:19 AM

Thanked 4,914 Times in 203 Posts

Just posted this a few days ago. We always had workers in and out of the house. Loved when her nipples would show under her shirt.

We recently sold our house and were getting some things fixed up that the new owners requested. So we have had workers in and out over the past few weeks. In addition, we are trying to have our last few beer/tequila pool sessions. My wife deals directly with the workers, so usually stand to the side and watch her speak to them and hopefully her nipples get erect under her bra (which happens a lot) and watch the guys (usually 2 or 3 of them) sneak a peak as she is talking. We call all the workers Jacob as they are mostly young and a lot of guys are named Jacob. She says she likes the short young ones.

In the past few days, guys have been showing up unannounced and come in through the gate on the other side of the house, so we do not usually see them until they come around the corner. Two Mexican workers showed up the other day and she had to quickly throw a towel around herself. We know they caught a glimpse of her naked. She didn't seem to mind as she had a bunch of tequila in her. She sat there in the towel as they did their work.

Two days ago two young pool guys showed up and she was in the skimpy outfit I have attached. Once again we were all liquored up. She asked me to talk to them to tell them what we needed to do, but I begged her too talk to them. It took a second but she agreed. She walked out into the sun and I could see her ass through the outfit. Her nipples were also pretty pointy as she just got out of the pool. I could only see her from the back, but those guys got a great view of her black bush and pointy nipples and bumpy aereolas.

They spoke for about 5 minutes and were there for about 90 minutes. The guys asked a whole bunch of questions during that time, knowing she would have to come out and speak with them. Nothing was ever mentioned about her outfit. We've done nude beaches and other guys have seen her naked before. But that had to be the hottest time I've seen her in front of guys. I guess leaving a little to the imagination is sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
photo26.jpg  
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post: