View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 06:18 AM

Default Perfect day!

A few months ago I had one of my best days in the sauna in Germany ever.

Like always I was naked on my sunchair. A middle-aged couple entered the hall of the chill out area. The woman have chosen a place for them in the near of mine. At this particular time most of the sun loungers were empty.

Both of them were completely wrapped in their towels. Sometimes the woman looked directly to me. I was flattered.

After a while the guy picked up goggles, kissed her and went away.

Then she untightened her towel and put her towel a bit down. Yes, her beautiful tits were free! She looked to me and closed her eyes.

From time to time she opened her eyes and looked in my direction.

Then I changed my position on my sun lounger. If she would open her eyes the next time she would have a perfect sight to my naked penis.

Only a few seconds later she opened her eyes and smiled. Then she rose, unwrapped herself, put her towel on her sun chair and laid down. From now on we were both completely naked. The only ones in the complete area.

She stared straigth to my penis and I stared straight to her naked body. I wished to see her pussy from my direction but it wasn´t possible. Her legs showed to the wrong way. My cock began to swell. It was really hard work for me not to get an full erection.

After a while her companion came back. He looked baffled to see her naked on the sun lounger but said nothing to her about it. He had not a clue what was going on before. After a few seconds she wrapped herself in her towel again.

The show was over!
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: