View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:53 PM

My friend is one of those guys who will immediately turn his head in the site of a naked woman. Its not that he isn't highly interested, he will do it because "its the right thing to do." You might say a true gentleman.

He is very good friends with my wife and I. I know he finds my wife attractive, but would never ever flirt or act on it in any way.

Ok, so I've wanted to show him some photos of the wife for a while, he is my best friend and I would like to share them with him. So, I recently injured my arm and one day an idea struck me. I knew he would be hanging out on friday night and I asked him if he could put a few heavy things on a shelf in the closet. Of course he agreed.

Well, we were doing some drinking and once he had a good buzz I reminded him I needed his help. Then for good measure I told him not to worry about it since he had been drinking. He objected and told me he would be glad to help me out. I got him to consider the job his idea that had to be done that night.

Earlier in the day I cleaned a section of the shelf. Then I placed a hustler magazine on top of a few 8x10 photos of my wife. They were of her stripping out of a black dress to matching black bra and panties and then a few topless photos followed by a thong shot and then one with her thong pulled aside from the front and then a shot of the thong pulled aside from the back. All together the photos showed everything.

I also placed around 10 4x6 photos of various poses including full frontal nudity to close ups of her bending over. There was nothing hiding in most of those photos. But I placed these photos on the edge of a box next to the clearing. It was a 50% percent chance at best that these photos would fall.

My friend starts to remove the magazine from the shelf, he picked up the magazine and the photos as one object and then started to flip through the hustler. He flipped through quickly and started to hand me the magazine when he noticed the large photos underneath it. He looked at the first one with my wife standing completely naked looking at the camera. He studied it for a few seconds and then had an "oh shit" moment and started to hand the photos to me while apologizing. I laughed and asked him what he was looking at.

I acted surprised that the photos were there and started to flip through them. I assured him it was ok and I wasn't mad and proceeded to show him the photos. Each one showed more than the last photo. Once we saw them all, he said that it was awesome and he really envied me.

I did what i set out to do and was happy with the situation. Now my friend is a clumsy fellow and when he put the box on the shelf he actually managed to knock off the other photos. I could not have planned it better if i tried. The smaller photos all fell and spread out into a decent sized pile.

He reached down to pick up these photos and he noticed that these photos were also of my wife. He scooped them kup and apologized. Once again I told him it was ok and proceeded to flip through the photos. These were much more close up and explicit. A few of the photos had her spreading her pussy with her fingers and bent over shots with her hands spreading herself wide.

I've known this guy my whole life and he has known my wife for 16 years and never seen her nude. My setup worked perfectly. He is still convinced that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time and saw everything my wife has to offer.
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to mkiv For This Useful Post: