View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronje View Post
I don't know if this is an intended change or not, but as of now I (as not a One Click Pass member and having not contributed as much as I should) can not view .gif files on the forums. In the past, in threads like animated ENF gifs, I could see the static image preview and then click on the image to see the animated version. Now, however, it informs me that I'm unworthy.

Either way, I'll try to contribute more to get that privilege back, but in the event the change was unintended, I hope this gets fixed soon!

Technical info: I'm using the latest version of Firefox and using AdBlock Plus, FoxClocks, GreaseMonkey (no scripts running on OCC), and Video DownloadHelper. I also tested it in the latest version of Chrome, in case one of the extensions was messing with me somehow, and had the same thing happen.

Edit: I've edited this post to mention that, as a result of this change, I can also no longer view enlarged images, just the previews in the threads themselves.
Same thing is happening to me! I also can't view enlarged images unless I pay for a OneClickPass membership, and I can't afford to do that. I'm using Chrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satho View Post
Since a couple of days now this message prompts out when trying to enlarge images.

At this time, only One Click Pass members and members who have contributed to our forums by uploading a minimal amount of attachments will have access to download files.
If you enjoy our forum, please show your support by upgrading your membership.

As I've made contributions in the past, I am wandering how many contributions I have to make to access the user sections.

Many thanks
Exactly! How many is the minimum before I can enlarge images on this forum? I have uploaded 5 different attachments today. How many more do I need to find and upload? Feel free to respond.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 08-12-2018 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Merged 2 Posts with No Attachments